Have swollen lymph nodes in neck, suffer insomnia, extreme tiredness, sore throat. Cure?

I have swollen lymph nodes in my neck (cervical) had ultra sound and the 2 largest nodes are just under 2 cm. biopsy came back normal. I suffer insomnia, extreme tiredness after normal activities, and recently had an itchy spot on my right shoulder blade which has now become a weird uncomfortable burning sensation. Is this all linked? Doctors just won't listen. I also noticed a pea like lump that's hard but movable on my jaw. My lymph nodes cause great dis comfort, as they are painful. This has been ongoing for many many years. I always feel run down and like I'm getting the flu, but the worst is I occasionally get a sore throat. This health issue is depressing and no one can give me answers.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013