Have suffered with anxiety and depression. Cerazette okay? Negative effects of hormones?

I have suffered with anxiety and when its at its worst depression . I have had obsessive thoughts and general panic for the last few weeks. I was previously taking fluoxetine 20mg daily. My doctor has since upped my dose to 40mg a day and I m taking propranolol 60-80mg per day. I have also been prescribed zopiclone 7.5mg as I was unable to sleep. I feel the fluoxetine is starting to help (after 3 weeks). I also take cerazette (for about 1 year) I find this makes me more anxious and depressed at the time of the month so was wondering if you would advise stopping cerazette whilst everything else stabilises? i have read quite alot online around the negative effects of hormones on depression and anxiety. Would be grateful for advise.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012