Have subcromial bursitis in shoulder. Pain in elbow, weakness in arm, tingling sensation in arm. Help

HI. I was diagnosed with subcromial bursitis in my right shoulder in march and i have had 2 injections in which both have not worked. the pain started to go into my elbow and i had swelling just above my elbow and below which was very very tender. i went for an ultrasound and i was given the all clear. i have weakness in my arm and pain on the inside of my right elbow. i still have the pain in my shoulder and in my shoulder blade and buring pain in my neck. i have been going back to the doctors for a while now and i have been told to go back in march with a diary of my symptoms and to go back for a blood test for arthiritis. i cannot seem to find a solution no matter how many doctors i see. i also have tingling sensation down my arm. it has been getting worse as time goes on, please help
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012