Have stone in bladder. Advised laparoscopic surgery. Taking homeo medicines. Burning sensation when passing urine. Medicine?

Dear Sir, I was detected a 11 mm stone at the junction of my ureter , just above the bladder , in Oct 2012. I was advised Laproscopic surgery procedure. But then I decided to take some homeo medicines before I decide to undergo surgery. I started Homeo medicines, and I felt the stone moving to Bladder and last week it came out of bladder, but it did not come out, but is struck...may be some where near postrate...not sure. But I am having burning sensation during passing urine and the flow is also disrupted due to obstruction, and takes double time to empty bladder. My question is. 1. How would this stone be expelled..i mean what medicine should I take? 2. Will it have any secondary infection?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012