Have stomach upset, vomiting, mental changes, quit smoking. Withdrawal effect how long?

Sir..I have been smoking for morethan 25years and has quit it 3 weeks back..I am absolute non smoker now..But I have lot of physical and mental changes/sufferings happenning to me..stomach upsetness...vomitting senstion etc are main..However, I have good appitite, good sleep and all other normal living paramteres. How long this withdrawl effect will there any local (Chennai, India) Dr. is there to help me to come of this mess.

Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013