Have stomach ulcers. Why am I lethargic? Had a missed miscarriage. Help panic attacks?

i am very lethargic and weak in the morning until about 2pm in the day, im being treated for b12 deficiency and stomach ulcers , only begin to get energy in the evening. have had blood tests done and diabitics all normal, have this tingling sensation in my fingers mostly left but sometimes both sides have been in hospital as got very bad panic attacks have been under serious stress the last 6 months lost a baby at 20 weeks missed miscarriage had to deliver it in hospital my son had a serious hand injury my other son fell on stairs and fractured his hand in two places and my husband left me to top it off and send me divorce papers , struggling financially, my family are not supportive as i married an indian man at a registry office without their consent and got married alone without them knowing about it they are racist anyway cannot turn to them for support as their attitude is you made your bed now you can lie in it am stuck in a rut have no motivation to do anything because of these panic attacks im getting im with my 3 kids aged 11, 8 and 5 and have no adult company, it seems to be the same thing day in day out , am trying to be positive and am trying to snap out of this its as if somebody or some thing has put a spell on my body please help thanks aine
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012