Have staph infection, bacteria in hair, itchy pimples. What can be done?

i know i have a staph infection, but the doctors are in denial and say i have to go to a shrink cause i should just ignore the boil or ulser on my leg. the dermatologist i went to scooped out the hard crusty puss and gave mea cream to put on pus again and i scooped it out. now starting to heal after all this. have bacteria in my hair that causes me to have itchy pimples that can get big on my body. they take approximately one month to heal. cannnot get a doctor to believe me? cannot believe this.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013