Have stabbing pain in clitoris while opening legs or leaning forward. Happens near periods. Reason?

hi for the last few months i have been getting a shooting stabbling like pain in my clit and its really worrying me, im scared to speak to my mum or doctor so have been dealing with it but its really bugging me it seems to be where im near my period and then goes away until a week before my period the following time its when i open my legs, lean forward, or touch it. i cant even run or walk without it hurting.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013