Have spotting. Had unprotected sex. Taking levlen ed medicine. Is this pregnancy?

Hi; I've been on the pill levlen Ed for a year now. I try and remember to take it everyday, but maybe once a week I'll forget and it's not always on time. I've just started having spotting that's now going on day 3, it's not heavy but it's there when I wipe. I've never had this before on the pill. Is there any chance I could be pregnant? A day after my last period my partner and I had unprotected sex and he ejaculated inside of me.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013