Have sore breasts. Period was light and have hot flashes. Am I pregnant?

I have been trying to conceive for 5 months now. My breasts are usually sore before my period comes each month, but then it goes away after my period has begun. This month I have had very sore breasts mostly on the sides and it is lasting longer than normal. I started what I thought was my period 3 days early but it was very light bleeding that was mostly brown with very little red. Today I was supposed to start my period, but instead the spotting stopped. I have had a lot of hot flashes and yesterday I felt very brain dead. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013