Have sore and itchy vagina. Feeling discomfort in legs and back. Are they related?

Im pretry certain I have a mild vaginal infection-no pain when urinating just some irregular itch and soreness. About the same time that began I got severe discomfort in both legs, bilateral hips, and low back. It feels low o e infamation or infection. I know the pain and discomfort could also be muscular related just don t know if they could be related or not. I m managing vaginal discomfort with Cortizone cream but no stretch or exercise seems to help the low back, hip, or leg pain.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013