Have small cut, sore in frenulum of foreskin, hurts when i pee, sti test clear. How to get cured?

Hi I have a very small cut/ sore in the frenulum of my foreskin that only comes on after unprotected sex with my girlfriend its very painful to pull back the foreskin and hurts in the shower and when I get urune in it. I had an sti test and was clear. It goes away if I don't have sex for a week or So due to work commitments but comes straight back after sex. Please help it's very annoying now as I love sex!
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013