Have sleeplessness and taking Placida. Will it cure? Side effects?

I have been prescribed placida by mankind for 1 month 1 morning and night for sleeplessness . i think im fairly normal and not depressed and just hyper person with an active mind therfore difficulty in sleeping. is this safe to take for 1 month and will i be able to stop it without getting addicted and will it cure my sleeplesness.i also have read it has a lot of side effects will that be true for 1 month use? thanks for your help!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013