Have sinitusitis with laryngitis, producing green phelgm. Coughing yellow phelgm. Antibiotics required?

Dear Doctor, I have sinitusitis with Laryngitis that was producing a dark olive green phlem yesterday today it hasa enered my lungs with a cough that shakes my body heavily. The phlem from this is yellow. The illness started 3 days ago and only produced phlemsince yesterday. Should I go for antibiotics (allergic to pennicillin)or is it too late? I do not get on well with Erythramycin only Ciprofloxacin and am not sure if this will still be strong enough to cope with a potentiallly thoracic bug. I dislike taking antiblotics but do not tolerate lung infections well so would like to stop it in its tracks if this really can help. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013