Have severe anxiety, insomnia, chronic depression. On trazodone, neurontin. What can help treatment?

Hi. I've been on 150mg of trazodone for at least a year. I'm also on 2400mg of neurontin a day, for at least a year. I continue to have severe anxiety, insomnia, and chronic depression. (among other things) . He thinks it's a good course to stay on, but I just checked the side effects of those drugs and I have most of them. I didn't think there were so many mental repercussions. Is there anything you can recommend to help me get back on track?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013