Have semen analysis report. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

sir plz check my semen report, is it normal
duration of abstinence: 04days
liquefaction time 30min
appearance:creamy whit
consistency:thin
vol :2,7 ml
pH :8.0

SERM MOTILITY (%)(100SPERMATOZOA)
a)rapid progression:40%
b)slow prog :10%
c)non-progressive motility:15%
d)immotile:35%
Count/ml:108million

MORPHLOGY(%)
NORMAL:65%
ABNORMAL:35%
HEAD DEFECTS:08%
TAIL DEFECTS:12%
NECK&MID PIECE DFEFECTS:05%
CYTOPLASMIC DROPLETS:05%
HEADLESS PINHEAD:05%
PUS CELL:6-8
RED CELLS:2-4
EPITHELIAL CELLS:NILL
PLZ REPLY

Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I believe you are asking for interpretation of your semen analysis. After going through your report I believe that you have enough healthy sperm although a high proportion of immotile sperm, to be able to conceive a baby. So you should not have any problems in conceiving along with your wife if she has a healthy ovum and is able to carry the pregnancy to term. However, you also have 6-7 PUS cells which would raise the issue of possible infections. I hope you have got a screening panel for STDs and Urinalysis for UTIs done to rule them out. To be able to do so, please consult a qualified doctor. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!