Have seizures, headaches. Benign tumor. Had frontal craniotomy. Now what?

I am 25 years old and had a right frontal craniotomy to remove a benign tumor about 2 1/2 weeks ago. My recovery has thus far gone ahead of schedule. I am able to do light physical activity, my headaches are minimal, and I have not experienced any seizures since the operation. I know that I cannot drive or begin doing more strenuous activity until after my meeting with the neurosurgeon in a couple weeks, but my question is when is it safe to consume a small amount of alcohol after such a procedure? As I slowly get back to a "normal" life, I am wondering if it would be alright to have a glass of wine every now and then. Mind you, I'm not talking about heavy drinking at all, just the occasional drink. I really appreciate your help.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013