Have retroverted and inhomogeneous myometrium. Have cyst in breast, painful. Is surgery safe?

hello,my aunt has a retroverted and regular contour and inhomogeneous myometrium about 9.2x7.3x7.3cm,and cervix is 2.3x3.3x3.2cm.with nabothian cyst.and enterior portion of the myometruim is a well-circumscribed heterogeneous structure measuring 6.5x6.0x5.4cm. suggestive of an intramural myoma with submucous component.,the endometrium is thick and hyperechoic measuring 3.6x2.0x1.6,suspicious of an endometrial polyp . doc can I ask if she will did operation is it safe for her coz she has also a big cyst in her breast even we are cant touch coz its so painful when somebody touching.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013