Have red itchy bumps on arms, legs, neck and face. What should I do?

I have big, red, itchy, hot bumps randomly on my arms, legs, neck , & face. They re similar to mosquito bites. It started off with 6 little bumps on the bottom of my forearm . I thought I d gotten a spider bite & it d spread. They were healing & going away well they dried up & then came back in the exact same spots but they were really red, swollen, itchy, & hot. I took Benadryl for a few days & they finally started going away. Well I started getting more of them in random places, they weren t as dramatic as the 1st ones. The ones I have now look like mosquito bites, it s not the season for mosquitoes & I haven t been outside much due to it being cold . They re still hot & itch. I ve thought about bed bugs, fleas, etc. We don t own an animal & I ve not seen any fleas & I ve searched our couches, pillows, mattresses & bedding there s nothing anywhere. I m the only one with the bumps in a house of 3 people. I share a bed with my Boyfriend & we ve tried switching sides & me sleeping on the couch & they re still coming up. What really threw me off was I was getting them when I wasn t at home, when I was out & about they would just appear. I m not doing anything new & I ve not changed anything so I don t think it s an allergic reaction . Help?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013