Have red irritated skin with blemishes. Have stopped Cosmelite cream. Cure?

Good morning sir..i m from mumbai..actually i was using cosmelite skin cream of about 1 months but just before 1 month i stopped using it so that i can realize some changes on my skin which is irritation,red skin and some blemishes also occur around my mouth also i m looking very dull..i missed my i want to get rid of these problems so please recommend me some other creams or some things to get rid of these problems...ThanQ
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013