Have rectal ulcer. History of fistula. Have mucus in stool. Taking Pantoprazole, Alprax. Correct treatment?

Dear Sir, I am Rajesh from Bhubaneswar. I have a ulcer at rectum about 6 cm above anal verge and by biopsy report is OK(non specific inflammation). 15 yrs ago I had treated for fistula . Now I have no fistula in anus but the ulcer is very old as fistula and there is more mucus in my stool.Now I am taking medicine (medicine list is here 1. Pantoprazole tablet, 2. Alprax-0.25, 3. Ornof tablet, 4. Liveril syrup.) since 1 month.My question is that, is the treatment process is wright ? And please subscribe me good medicine for my good health because I am feeling very weak due to ulcer.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013