Have raised, red bump with a black dot and puss between the shoulder blades. What could be this?

Hi, I have a raised, red bump with a black dot in the middle that seems to be inverted into the skin of my back below and between the shoulder blades. I noticed it about 8 months ago and thought it was a pimple . I had someone squeeze it and found the black dot in the middle that won t seem to come out. 8 month later, yesterday, I had my sister squeeze it and white puss came out that was foul smelling. What could this be and what do I need to do? Will it be expensive without insurance?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013