Have protruding veins on the breasts. Have been exercising. All test done, normal. What to do?

hello, i have recently noticed blue veins that have just appeared on my breasts. over week ago i noticed one prominent vein on my stomach which dissappeared. i have started back the gym recent 2 weeks too and also i am on day 48 of usually29/31/33 days cycle. i had blood test taken last month on th 18th to check everything was ok because ttc results came back good but doc said progest levels low which indicates no ovulation as yet. i have taken 2 cheap tests both lastweek and neg anyadvice for me would be appreciated thank .
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013