Have prostrate. Stiffness, burning sensation in lower portion of feet. PSA test done. Taking Alfoo, Olemin. Treatment?

I am 50 year old and have been diagnosed a patient of Prostate of size 70 cc . The PSA test done and is having value of 6.56. The doctor has advised me Alfoo for the last 6 months and I am also taking OLEMIN 20 A for BP . For the last 1 month or so I am feeling stiffness in the lower portion of the feet with burning sensation and sometimes it is becoming difficult to walk as well My query is What could be the cause of this trouble.Is it because of prostate or alfoo or some other complaint. Putting me on ALfoo medicine is the right mode of treatment Wheher I should go for surgery immediately. Kamal
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012