Have prolapsed uterus. Done AGUS and LSIL pap smears. Should colonoscopy be done before hysterectomy?

My gyn recommended that I consider a hysterectomy after AGUS and LSIL pap smears, and hysteroscopy D&C and LEEP which yielded benign results. I also have prolapsed uterus. I am to see an oncology gyn who also recommended I have a colonoscopy due to the AGUS pap. Should the colonoscopy be before deciding to do the hysterectomy, or how soon after the surgery could you have a colonoscopy? I am a little overwhelmed and would like to get all taken care of before the end of this insurance year as I have already met deductibles. Do they usually take out ovaries with this? My gyn office was to schedule appt. with gyn-oncologist but has not yet, so I haven t had a chance to ask these questions yet.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013