Have problem in walking, passing stool and urine problem. MRI scan done. How to get cured?

sir, I am from navsari,gujarat, I have walking problem, and passing stool and urine problem since last 1.25 years, In my MRI report suggest that the lession is located in the central cord parenchyma as visualised on axial T2W images and the height of the lession measures a little less than the height of 21/2 contiguous vertable, a left paracentraldisc herniation is seen at c5/6 causing a slight indentation of the thecal sac touching the exiting left c6 nerve root , kindly suggest me the right way to become out of this problem
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012