Have problem in liver, test done. Taking udiliv. Is medication required?

Hello Doctor, I am 37 year old Male height 5.10 wt 94 kg. My liver function test showed the following abnormalities. sgot 49.5 sgpt 74.6 Alkaline phosphate -119.1. My doctor has prescribed Udiliv 300 thrice a day for one and half month. I am have been exercising from last eight months. Do I need medication at all? How serious is my condition. Is it reversible? How long will I take to return to normal? What else do you suggest? Thank you very much
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013