High BP, low bilirubin. gastric issue. On Revellol, thyronorm. Side effects?

Hello Doctor,
I am 50. Having High BP (medication-Revellol am 25/2.5mg), High Triglycerides-347 (medication- Stanlip 145 mg), High thyroid-7.2 (medication-Thyronorm 12.5 mcg), Occasional imbalance (Medication-Cilentra plus) and I use to take Razo D capsules when there is Gas problem. I have total bilirumin 1.9, HDLC-30 and a fatty liver for which I take Udiliv 300 (not regular). Now I want to ask you what are the risk factors and side effects of all these medicines I take.
B. C. Adhikary, Guwahati
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013