Have power in eyes. Wearing lenses. Now irritation, red eyes, cant see while moving, dry eyes. Problem, continue with lenses?

Hi, I have minus -3.5 power since 7 years ,... and I am wearing lenses from last 4 years..
But from last 3 months.. i can not wear the lenses as irritations, getting red of eyes, and strange i can not see while moving.. it getting messed up while i am in moving bus & under the sun.. one of my told me that I have cylindrical prblm...... is it?????

And my eyes are getting dry & dark red due to lenses ...

but I want to wear lense again... please help... .. as I dont like glasses.

And in this regard, I will not apply laser treatment... becoz I dont need any operation in my eyes...
please help please help....PLEASE.....

Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013