Have polyp in uterus. Discharged hard object during period. Now normal menstruation. Did I pass the polyp?

A doctor told me I have polyp in my uterus . I was having heavy periods lasting 5-6 days and bad period pain. Recently I have gone back to my normal period of 3-4 days steady bleeding and no mid cycle spotting went back to normal after I noticed an small almond shaped hard thing came out throughout a period. Is it possible it was the polyp? Also is it safe to continue to try to conceive with a polyp there? I have had one baby already. Thank you for any advice available.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012