Have pcos. On metaformin and clomid. Had intercourse. Missing periods and getting white discharge. Concerned

hi.. Am 26 years old. i was diagnosed with pcos and put on metaformin.i ve also taken clomid every month....this month we had sex on 10th- 15th day of my periods are very much regular..its 30 days cycle.. today is my 32nd day but still i didn t get my periods... but i ve no period symptoms like cramps and acne which i normally get everymonth.. but i ve this white discharge sometimes its watery and sometimes its thread like..and my vagina is extremely soft...
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012