Have painfull joints, reynaud syndrome hands, papular rash, abdominal pain. Low white cell count.Nonspecific renal cortical thinnig seen in ultrasound scan

Over the last year I have been seeing specialists to try and diagnose what have be come a puzzling group of symptoms. I developed idiopathic hives, swollen/painful joints, reynaud syndrome to my hands, papular rash, weight gain, abdominal pain, sever heart burn. I have had alot of blood work done (including ANA, create, bun, thyroid and others) and the only blood work that has been abnormal is my white cell count, it was low. I have been to a rheumatologist who validated my symptoms but told me she was unable to make a diagnosis with out changes to my book work, she felt that these symptoms may be autoimmune in nature. Most recently I had an abd u/so that stated I have nonspecific renal cortical thinning with increase medulliary echogensicity. My blood pressure is normal(102/66 today). I was wondering about this u/s report and looking for ideas or thoughts about further investigations to discuss with my doctor.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013