Successive miscarriages, blood tests showed SLE, ANA. Will I conceive?

Private had two miscarriages back to back had blood samples taken My results - i have SLE - their conclusion about SLE was when they are testing the rheumatology profile for what are called antinuclear antibodies (ANA). These are so-called biomarkers of a disease....things that can be measured that are high in people with the disease. The value that caused their major conclusion for SLE is the one for Ro antibody level ...measured was 8.0 units ....but should be less than 0.9 units. Surprisingly, my level of another ANA is normal (La antibody value....measured was less than 0.2 units ...acceptable less than 0.9 units I m 25 want to be a mummy is this possible will I need help.? Thankyou
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012