ANA positive, slightly elevated bilirubin and calcium, has stomach and back pains. Could be autoimmunities or thyroid ?

My 14 year old daughter has positive ana titre 1:1280 speckled, slightly elevated bilirubin and calcium all the other levels are fine. She frequently complains of various aches & pains in stomach & back. She has so far developed normally for her age, so we do not think it is the same thyroid issue as her cousins. There Family history of different autoimmunities (mother-me-i have autoimmune liver disease ). Maternal cousins (2) have aitoimmune thyroid. Thoughts? Oh you charge? Going to Rheumatologist tomorrow, no need to pay for a simple inquiry! Thanks anyway.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013