Have pain pubic area to inside thigh, seen on moving, coughing, had bladder surgery

Hi my name is Susan. I had bladder surgery three weeks ago. Since I have had a severe knife sharp pain in the area where my left thigh joins my pubic area. It starts in my left lower pubic area and shoots down the inside of my thigh. It happens whenever I cringe, cough, move my left leg away from my body. It is getting worse every day. It feels like nerve pain and does not hurt if I just sit still. But if I stand for very long it gets so intense I cannot stand it. My urologist said it takes awhile to heal so be patient. I can't take another three weeks like this.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013