Have pain lower abdomen, back, rectum on sitting, bleeding during intercourse, on mirena. What is it?

Hi I am having pain in my lower abdomen, lower back and rectum. I can feel the pain when I sit or I bump my butt against something I am also very bloated. Its also constantly there.Kinda hard to explain. Also about 3 days ago I was having sex with my boyfriend and I bled during and after. It wasn't spotty, it was more like I started my period, but its weird because it stopped like a half hour after and was spotty for the rest of the day. I am on the mirena, so I don't ever know when I have a period. I haven't seen a doctor yet, because I don't have insurance. I am getting insurance this month. I just would like an opinion on what this could be. Please help me
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013