Have pain in legs at the knee joint

hi, my name is jatin and i have pain in my legs at the knee joint .please guide.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Occupational Therapist 's  Response
Jatin, you have not explain your problem properly, i.e history of pain include time of starting, increase with rest or movement, any injury, swelling, and pain increase during any particular movement etc?
Anyways first immobilize your leg and knee and do some warm up exercise.
and good luck.

Prakash sharma

Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Udyan Bhatnagar's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum

Hello Jatin

Always mention your name age occupation first. Is there any injury or what ? How it starts and from how much time you are suffering from it ? Have you done any tests for calcium or uric acid etc. Please mention all. Well now you do some hot fomentation and consult to your nearest Doctor of Physiotherapy.

I wish for your quick recovery!