Have pain in left side of vagina. No soreness. Have endometriosis. Had cyst removed. Suggestions?

For weeks now i have had this unusual pain in the left side of my vagina (upper). It feels very uncomfortable and is a pain that is causing a frustrated feeling. It is worse when I sit up or stand. There is no pain when I press and I cannot feel a lump or sore area. The pain is coming from inside and feels like it is in the groin area aswell as lower left abdomen. I suffer from endomteriosis and have not been taking medication for this for about 4 months now. Already had a very large cyst (8cmx8cm) removed from left side 1.5 years ago.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013