Have pain in hip bone, nausea, painful walking. History of PCOS. Related?

I have a pain. If you put your right hand straight (not downward turn) on your hip with your thumb to the back, the area where your fingers would rest on the top inner part of the hip bone is where it is. I ve felt random nausea last few days. Rarely pain when seated, can get very painful walking and moving, making my limps slightly. Lost feeling in some areas on top front to outer part of right thigh. History of PCOS but apparently it cleared up. Recently put on weight.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013