Have pain, bleeding during bowel movements, difficult passing stool, feel never done

I have IBS and acid reflux however in the last month I have been having major pain when I have a bowel movement along with bleeding. I have a hard time passing the stool as to the point I have to push my cheeks together in order to pass the stool because the pain is so great and I have to push harder than when I delivered my children. I also feel as thou I am never done or relieved. I am a 43 year old female and I have a high tolerence for pain.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013