Have pain and Lax Gastric Mucosal Prolapse. On Sompraz, Kinpride. Will it help?

Hi, I am Sachin, Male 33 years, Weight-62 KG, Height-5.8 , having mid chest pain and stomach pain anytime once or twice a week for 2-4 hr sometime mild or sometime heavy from last 6 Months Following are my test report: No Blood Sugar No BP Urine Routine - Normal all values are in between standard value. Chest X-Ray Chest PA - Normal ECG - Normal Tread Mill Stress Test -Normal Oesophageal Manometry Report- Normal, 2D-Echo With Colour Doppler - Normal. Gastroscopy Report- OESOPHAGUS: PROXIMAL-Normal, DISTAL-Normal, OG-JUNCTION: LES-Lax Gastric Mucosal Prolapse Stomach: Fundus-Normal Body-Normal Antrum-Normal Pylorus-Normal Duodenum: Bulb-Normal, 2nd Part-Normal Impression-LES-Lax Gastric Mucosal Prolapse Doctor adviced me to take (1)Tablet Sompraz 4mg twice a day before 1/2 hr food (Still Taking). (2) Kinpride 1mg twice a day before 1/2 hr food (Still Taking), (3) Adesam 20 mg twice a day after 1/2 hr food for 1 Months(Course Completed) But still suffering from pain and no more satisfactory relief.Please advice.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012