Have nervousness, increased heartbeat, tremors. Taking Prodep. Complete solution?

Dear sir when i was studying 10th i got severe current shock.Due to that i got skin burns and nervousness .At that time i didn t take any treament for that.when i was studying +1 and +2 my father didn t pay the school fees for 2 years.Due to that daily i stood in front of the that 2 years daily i fought with my parent and didn t take food properly.Due to that nervousness keeps on increasing which resulted low mark in +2.Then i joined engg but i got loan for that.Anyhow the depression effects continued in the 4year engg and i was passedout in 2010 and still now i m unemployment due to nervousness,increased heartbeat , sudden tremors through the body,pain in the backhead, confusion,poor memory , tongue twitching and can t able to write well due to shaking of hands.For the past 11 months i am taking prodep60mg,lonacep1mg,tolezmd2.5and migrabeta tr-40 but still im nervousness.the tablet power lasts for that day i humbly request you to give me a complete solution for this problem
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012