Have nausea, constipation, smelly urine, weight gain, delayed periods, exhausted. Pregnancy test done

I have been feeling unwell for a couple of weeks, nausea, constipation and my urine smells strong. In the last week, I've blown up like a balloon, I look about 6/7 months pregnant. Although my period is now 5 days late, 2 pregnancy tests say negative, I'm exchausted and so uncomfortable, I seem to get bigger as the day goes on, and can't face the sight of food, I can't see my go for a week and am now very concerned, thankyou.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013