Have natious feeling. Had sex. Home pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

14 days ago I ovulated. I had sex the next day and now am having symptoms of pregnancy. About 3 days ago I started feeling natious and my stomach feels bloated my boobs hurt also. I had a pink spot in my underwear 4 days ago also period is due in a couple days and I have taken some early pregnancy tests but they came out negative. Could I be pregnant but it's too early to do an at home test? Could it also be progesterone because I got the nexplanon taken out because I was having these symptoms..
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013