Hi, thanks for writing to HCM.
By the description of the symptoms, I feel that you have "Lumbar disc disease
Your bending movement might have caused the intervertebral disc
to pop out and cause compression over the nerve root
resulting in shooting pain down the leg.
The initial management is conservative means -
* avoid bending movements and lifting weights
* sleep only on flat surface
* Analgesic and muscle relaxant
* Neurotropic vitamin (Vit B12) supplements
* Intermittant pelvic traction
If the symptoms are not resolving , then an MRI scan is mandatory to know the extent of the disc compression.
Consult an orthosurgeon/ spine surgeon
and follow his advice.
Hope this helps