Have mirena IUD. Sharp pain in the abdomen after having intercourse. Nausea, fatigue and excessive hunger. Any chance of pregnancy?

Hi, I have had the mirena iud for about 18 months now. I have recently started to get nervous with it. I haven t had apperiod at all the whole time I have been on it but now during and after sex I have sharp lower abdomen pain. Mainly on my right side. I get the pain during the day for no reason. My belly feels hard and sometimes looks a little big like I would be pregnant. I have recently been getting nausea and hungry more frequently along with being more tired. I have taken two pregnancy tests about 2-3 weeks ago and they both came out negative. I have no idea what s going on. Can you give me any advice please?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012