Have migraine no headache, develop aura, disorientation, dizzy, nausea. Had attack previously. What is it?

my 20 year old daughter (we think) suffers from migraine but without headache - has a aura to start then shes feels foggy in head, disorientation, dizzy, nausea, lack of concentration and very tight feeling in brain. She had an attack earlier this year - had to go to bed for a week. Two months ago she had another which has wont go away (it has been quite mild up to now. She now feels a feeling of seasickness, nausea, forgetfulness, feeling unwell, tired after a good nights sleep. She hasn't knocked her head ever. She is a normally perfectly healthy girl.

What could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013