Have migraine, allergic to house dust, low WBC count, catching cold easily, running stomach. Serious?

Hi! my boy friend is a 26 years old Austrian boy, who s constantly sick recently. I m really worried, but we don t know what s really wrong with him. He had migraine since a very early age. He s allergic to house dust. Recent two years he lives in Japan; his health check results(twice, once was a regular check, another was when he had stomach problem) showed his account of white blood cells was low, around 0000. He catches cold easily. He suffers from running stomach more frequently than others, even with the same food. Do you think the white blood cell account issue is serious? my mail address: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012