Blood test showed granulocytosis. Could it be related to chest pain and lightheadedness?

I have had some bloodwork done that showed granulocytosis. I m wondering if that in any way could be related to the chest pain and lightheadedness I have been having for three weeks. The chest pain is dull ache and at the bottom of sternum and armpit region with occasional pain between shoulder blades. My EKG was negative and chest X-ray negative. I have been taking nexium for three weeks for GERD . Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013