Have lower pelvic pain and bleeding. On menopause. Had ablation done on endometrosis. Advised hysterectomy.

im 52 yo female..with one birth at 23 and 3 miscarriages since..i have several endometriosis with fibroid cysts and ovarian cyst history..i have had an ablation done on the endometrosis at 30..i went through menopause at 46 and done with cycles at 48..i couldnt take the effects of menopause so started bioidentical..the last few years have been great but a year ago start having bouts of lower pelvic pain that was so bad at times had to be in hospital to control pain..recently i bleed from 2/5 to 3/21..had a endometrial biopsy..benign but my obgyn wants to do a full hysterectomy and i have i on the right path..cannot take the pain like being in full blown labor.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013